Maximum operability and efficiency for hotels, guests and employees
OMNITEC has developed OS ACCESS access control software to meet the needs of any hotel and simplify the management and control of access credentials for guests and internal and external personnel.
The software acts as the backbone in the integrated access plan for hotels, tourist accommodation, residences and the hospitality sector.
Software installed on a secure Cloud server, which users access through a browser without the need to install additional software on their PCs.
Accessibility, security and efficiency in managing access to your hotel.
Configures your push notifications for openings and attempted openings of certain locks or devices equipped with Bluetooth.
Online security and access control with special restrictions.
Performing remote daily tasks such as managing guest and employee credentials, opening records, maintenance and emergency openings are possible through connectivity via Gateways.
Quick procedure for creating guest cards with just 2 pieces of data.
MiFare cards, numeric codes and Bluetooth keys can be created quickly to streamline the guest check-in process.
Establishing employee profiles streamlines and minimises the management of the hotel's access plan.
Permission changes are updated for all profile members.
Specific access permissions are granted for users who do not fit into any profile.
Modern design with an intuitive interface, made especially with the user experience in mind.
OS ACCESS OMNI UX usability allows the hotel to save time in its processes and personnel training.
The OS ACCESS software is complemented by the UpKey app, used by hotel staff for the installation and management of Bluetooth locks and devices, as well as for access to the different rooms via Smartphone.
Hotel guests receive their keys on their Smartphone and can access the room and the rest of the permitted areas using their own phone.
Cloud Server ADVANTAGES
- Access by browser optimises the availability, security and efficiency of the system
- Encrypted data recording on identification media
- Multi-user license valid for use under a Windows environment (Mac and Linux versions on development)
- Secure SQL database notably increasing security and providing secure access for remote technical assistance
- Integration with any PMS on the market (Opera, Prestige, etc.), and with room management systems
- Uniquely coded card encoding per installation or group of installations, limiting the use of cards that are not coded by the authorized devices
- Different levels of access for different system users
- MOTEL Option, limiting the use of the lock by hours
- Scalable: the platform gradually adjusts to the facilities, depending on the size of the access plan, the diversity of installed devices and user profiles. Users manage only those functionalities required in their facilities, allowing them to optimise their daily work
The incorporation of the OMNITEC Gateway into the hotel infrastructure converts Bluetooth electronic locks into online devices.
Having an online connection via WiFi, the Bluetooth locks, safes, cylinders, access controls, etc.
transfer all recorded events to the Cloud and can be managed remotely..
- Online Audit Trail
- Remote opening from Front-Desk or via administrator smartphone
- Battery level control
- Access credential management
- Date / Time update
- Opening alerts