Safes for Hotels and Offices
Hotels and accommodation facilities have to guarantee the security of their guests’ property and belongings. Although the initial security control is the electronic lock installed in the access door to the room or apartment, including a hotel safe in the room’s standard equipment provides the hotel with extra security and gives confidence to the customer. Airline tickets, passports and valuables must be kept in a safe when the customer leaves the hotel room.
Considering the needs of hotels of all categories in the more than 70 countries that Omnitec is present, Omnitec hotel safes offer a wide range of possibilities: from the simplest and most economical electronic hotel safe to one fitted with the most advanced electronic security systems.
Our range of hotel safes consists of 4 electronic systems, 3 opening formats and 7 sizes, adaptable to all types of facilities and hotel furniture.
Hotel Safe Electronic Systems
- The Protect hotel safe incorporates advanced technological functions for hotels with the highest safety standards. It is equipped with a large opening hinge as standard, to prevent damage when putting goods in or removing them from the safe.
- Supra is a high-performance hotel safe the owner can manage easily; with its backlit rubber keyboard making it easy to operate in low light environments.
- Safeguard M-Plus represents polyvalence in terms of hotel safes, and provides the balance of safety, features and convenience most demanded by hotel safe users.
- The Safeguard hotel safe guarantees the security of your guests' belongings without the hotel having to invest heavily. Simple and practical, the Safeguard safe can be configured for renting and power supply, for example.
Hotel Safe Opening Formats
- Front Door: This is the most common format for the installation of safes in hotels. A side hinge holds the safe door which is opened both in standard opening format and with a 110° wide opening. The option of opening the hotel safe at an angle of 110° minimises the risk of damaging larger belongings, such as a laptop computer, on inserting and removing them from the safe.
- Sliding Drawer: Opening the hotel safe by means of a sliding, pull-out container, in the same way that a drawer is opened. Once the hotel safe is opened, the front door and the safe box container move horizontally for the hotel guest to deposit the belongings to be guarded. This hotel safe format enjoys great popularity in hotel chains that install the safe in desks and in the lower part of auxiliary furniture.
- Top opening: At Omnitec, Avant top opening safes are manufactured in different sizes. The main difference with this hotel safe is that the opening is placed on the top cover of the safe. To open the hotel safe, once unlocked electronically, the lid rotates at the rear hinge while two hydraulic pistons keep the safe lid open so that guests can organise their belongings comfortably inside. Because of its design, this is the model used for safes built into desks, with the lid at the height of the table top, and for safes hidden in drawers or in the lower part of built-in cabinets.
Hotel Safe Sizes
At Omnitec Systems, we manufacture our hotel safes in seven different sizes in accordance with market demands and to adapt to the needs of hotels around the world: Standard, Pad, Laptop 15, Laptop 17, Folder, Avant 15 and Avant 17 are the names of all our hotel safe sizes. The ‘15’ and ‘17’ in the size name refers to the safe’s capacity to accommodate a laptop PC of 15 and 17 inches, respectively.
These standard features of our hotel safes, added to the diversity of optional accessories - such as an interior plug; rent activation; an electrical connection to avoid the need for batteries; and customisation (of colour and size, for example) - mean Omnitec Systems offers a range of configurable hotel safes that meets the needs of hotels of all categories.