Electronic cylinder lock with opening via Bluetooth, proximity card or online
Omnitec's X-RP2 is a quick-installation Bluetooth electronic cylinder lock, without needing to modify the door. For example, holiday homes can be opened with a mobile phone via Bluetooth, a proximity card or remotely, through connectivity via a gateway.
Modernising doors with smart technology is simple and convenient; replacing the traditional mechanical lock with opening via Bluetooth or a proximity card.
- Numeric code: associating the electronic cylinder to a FreePad keyboard.
- Remotely: by online connectivity via a gateway.
A remote management system means a holiday home owner and guest do not have to meet beforehand to hand over the traditional mechanical keys. Once the reservation is confirmed, the owner sends the guest an electronic key, valid only for the reservation period.
- European profile cylinder lock, simplifies and speeds up installation.
- Start-up settings via mobile app. Event audit and battery management via mobile app and remotely.
- Connectivity via gateway for online functions.
- Operated by 2 CR2 lithium batteries, with a useful life of over 30,000 cycles.
- When changing the batteries, the cylinder lock does not have to be removed.
- Low battery alert and easy battery change.
- Cylinder extendable in increments of 5 and 10 mm, up to 62.5 + 62.5 mm. Fits doors of 35-100 mm thickness.
- Very wide range of working temperatures: -25ºC to 65ºC.
- Protection class IP65.
- Anti-drill and anti-snap protection (reinforced bridge).