The Smart model is distinguished by activating the electrical installation only with the specific MiFare card linked to this installation. Its two relays operate once the device has read and recognized the authorisation given to the guest or worker.
- Energy Saving: The electricity is turned off when the room is vacated; thus preventing the air conditioning, lighting and other electrical devices from remaining on.
- Comfort: Timed courtesy light and possibility of access control to the minibar, telephone and water, for example.
- Multi-application: Uses the same support as the room opening, with authorisation reading.
- Integration: For working with automation systems, energy management systems and lighting controls.
- Recessed and overlaid models.
- 2 output relays.
- Distinguishes guest and employee.
- Courtesy light: 10-30 seconds.
- Charge current: 10A.
- LED indicator.
- Available in different colours.