Electronic hotel lock with proximity card
Omnitec is in a constant process of R&D&I. As a result of all the work and experience applied to electronic locks, the Inda model of Mifare proximity electronic lock has been added to the range.
The Omnitec Inda electronic hotel lock incorporates a mechanical mortise lock with mechanisms manufactured in stainless steel and are equipped with:
- Silent latch.
- System of freely rotating lever in closed situation.
- Anti-panic function, to guarantee emergency exits.
- Anti-card device, to prevent undesired entries.
- System of opening with MIFARE proximity 13.56 Mhz, managed by SmarPass System.
- Guaranteed operation in the most adverse climatological environments, thanks to its manufacture of stainless steel AISI 304 and its tropicalized electronics.
- Electronic hotel lock with visual and acoustic indicators to facilitate their use by disabled persons, as well as for additional functionalities such as low battery warnings to personnel, privacy indicator, etc.
- Electromechanical privacy function with exterior visual indicator to prevent entries of unauthorized persons.
- Includes NON-volatile EPROM which even when batteries are changed, allows the conservation of the last 400 openings, with information of user, date and time.
- Equipped with real-time clock, which facilitates the management of any of the entries by personnel and guests.
- The Inda electronic hotel lock has a hidden mechanical cylinder, for auditable emergency openings.
- Operates with 4 standard AA batteries with duration of up to 20,000 openings.
- Configuration and auditing of the locks with wireless control unit.
Video - Hotel Electronic Locks
Cerradura electrónica INDA 360º