The hotel electronic lock that adapts to hotel renovations
OMNITEC offers the ideal electronic lock for all those installations that want to incorporate, at minimum cost, a totally flexible, advanced, secure and effective electronic hotel lock.
Electronic Lock FIT-IN 2
With the incorporation of a new system of plates and levers, OMNITEC makes it possible to maintain existing mortise locks and enjoy all the functionalities of the proximity electronic lock.
FIT-IN 2 proximity electronic hotel lock complements the traditional key system, equipping it with proximity access control functions. It likewise allows updating of the obsolete and insecure magnetic band, chip or RFID systems by Mifare proximity technology.
- System of opening with MIFARE proximity card 13.56 Mhz, managed by SmarPass System.
- Guaranteed operation in the most adverse climatological environments, thanks to its manufacture of stainless steel AISI 304 and its tropicalized electronics.
- Electronic lock with visual and acoustic indicators to facilitate their use by disabled persons, as well as for additional functionalities such as low battery warnings to personnel, privacy indicator, etc.
- Electromechanical privacy function with exterior visual indicator to prevent entries of unauthorized persons
- Includes NON-volatile EPROM which even when batteries are changed, allows the conservation of the last 400 openings, with information of user, date and time.
- Equipped with real-time clock, which facilitates the management of any of the entries by personnel and guests.
- It has a hidden mechanical cylinder, for auditable emergency openings.
- Operates with 4 standard AA batteries with duration of up to 20,000 openings.
- Configuration and auditing of the locks with wireless control unit, increasing the security of the electronic lock without cable access.
- The Fit-In 2 electronic hotel lock with hidden mechanical cylinder for making registered emergency openings.
- They work with 4 standard AA batteries with a duration of up to 20000 openings.
- Configuration of locks with wireless control.
Bluetooth Electronic Lock for Hotel FIT-IN BLE
The Fit-In BLE hotel electronic lock model incorporates the Bluetooth opening as standard and all the features of the Fit-In 2 electronic hotel lock.
BLE lock features
- The guest is offered the choice to either access the room via Bluetooth using his phone or by using a proximity card.
- In the case the hotel wish to develop its own APP, Omnitec's API and SDK are available for developers.
- Upgrade Kit upgrades the hotel electronic lock from only proximity openings to Bluetooth and Proximity openings.
- To install a net of gateways allows to the hotel to carry out the following common maintenance tasks:
- Battery level checking
- BLE and remote openings log audit
- Remote opening/closing, controlled by security password
Upgrade kit for Bluetooth openings
Bluetooth module designed to upgrade Fit-In and Fit-In 2 hotel electronic locks to provide them with opening, maintenance and connectivity functions by Bluetooth.
Possibility to adapt to electronic hotel locks from different brands. Individual study required.
Electronic hotel lock FIT-IN 2 - 360º
Video - Hotel Electronic Locks