Omnitec is in a constant process of R&D&I.
As a result of all the work and experience applied to electronic hotel locks,
these new models of Mifare proximity electronic hotel lock have been added to the range,
full managed with our Software Smartpass.
Electronic Hotel Lock GAUDI 2
Renewed version of the electronic hotel lock with the best quality/price ratio on the market. Sober, robust and easy to install, in addition to its renewed design, it incorporates wireless communication with the management control unit.
Electronic Hotel Lock KERIA
Carefully and elegantly designed in stainless steel for this new model of electronic hotel lock, with plate in rounded lines and narrow profile, much in demand by designers and hotel owners. Its design, ease of installation and easy management with wireless control unit are winning over designers and hotels.
Electronic Hotel Lock INDA
A minimalist electronic hotel lock with independent reader, lever and mechanical lock. The reduced design of the reader and the floating effect of the three elements provide additional modernity and lightness to the door of the room and to the whole corridor. Inda is managed with wireless control unit to speed up operations.
The Omnitec electronic hotel lock incorporate a mechanical mortise lock with mechanisms manufactured in stainless steel and are equipped with:
- Silent latch
- System of freely rotating lever in closed situation
- Anti-panic function, to guarantee emergency exits
- Anti-card device, to prevent undesired entries
- System of opening with MIFARE proximity 13.56 Mhz
- Guaranteed operation in the most adverse climatological environments, thanks to its manufacture of stainless steel AISI 304 and its tropicalized electronics.
- With visual and acoustic indicators to facilitate their use by disabled persons, as well as for additional functionalities such as low batterywarnings to personnel, privacy indicator, etc.
- Electromechanical privacy function with exterior visual indicator to prevent entries of unauthorized persons
- Includes NON-volatile EPROM which even when batteries are changed, allows the conservation of the last 400 openings, with information of user, date and time.
- Equipped with real-time clock, which facilitates the management of any of the entries by personnel and guests.
- It has a hidden mechanical cylinder, for auditable emergency openings.
- Operates with 4 standard AA batteries with a duration of up to 20,000 openings.
- Configuration and auditing of the locks with wireless control unit