Electronic Lock GAUDI 2
Renewed version of the electronic proximity lock with the best quality/price ratio on the market. Sober, robust and easy to install, in addition to its renewed design, it incorporates wireless communication with the management control unit.
Omnitec is in a constant process of R&D&I. As a result of all the work and experience applied to locks, this new model of Mifare proximity electronic lock has been added to the range.
The Omnitec GAUDI 2 locks incorporate a mechanical mortise lock with mechanisms manufactured in stainless steel and are equipped with:
- Silent latch
- System of freely rotating lever in closed situation
- Anti-panic function, to guarantee emergency exits
- Anti-card device, to prevent undesired entries
- System of opening with MIFARE proximity 13.56 Mhz, managed by SmarPass System.
- Guaranteed operation in the most adverse climatological environments, thanks to its manufacture of stainless steel AISI 304 and its tropicalized electronics.
- With visual and acoustic indicators to facilitate their use by disabled persons, as well as for additional functionalities such as low batterywarnings to personnel, privacy indicator, etc.
- Electromechanical privacy function with exterior visual indicator to prevent entries of unauthorized persons
- Includes NON-volatile EPROM which even when batteries are changed, allows the conservation of the last 400 openings, with information of user, date and time.
- Equipped with real-time clock, which facilitates the management of any of the entries by personnel and guests.
- It has a hidden mechanical cylinder, for auditable emergency openings.
- Operates with 4 standard AA batteries with a duration of up to 20,000 openings.
- Configuration and auditing of the locks with wireless control unit