At OMNITEC we have developed SMARTPASS, a platform that encompasses electronic locks, access controls and energy savers, managed with SmartPass software, wireless controller and MiFare cards, in order to cover the needs and requirements of any type of hotel establishment, guaranteeing internal security and control.
SECURITY – CONTROL – PEACE OF MIND
MIFARE PROXIMITY (13.56 Mhz)
OMNITEC locks use the MIFARE (13.56 Mhz) identification system, the most widely-used, and at the same time, the most secure technology, allowing very simple and quick integration with other market applications.
The medium on which the access credential is held can have multiple formats, and always adapted to the needs of the hotel: cards, key holders, bracelets, all-inclusive bracelets, etc. These can all be carried openly and don’t confine the user, which finally translates into significant cost savings.
Of the different systems that SmartPass encompasses, the most common one and with highest level of implementation at the international level is SmartPass management software, which offers:
- Multi-seat license valid for use under a Windows environment.
- Secure MySQL data base installed in OMNITEC Server, notably increasing security and speeding up remote secure access to it for technical assistance.
- 100% compatible with any PMS in the market (Opera, Prestige, etc.)
- Single identifier per installation or group of installations, limiting the use of cards that are not coded by the authorized teams
- Different levels of access for the different users of the system
- Management and control of access by guests and employees
- BACKUP System in order to issue new credentials for new guests in case of computer problems
- HOSTEL Option, for shared use of rooms by different guests, with independent check-in and check-out dates
- MOTEL Option, limiting the use of the lock by hours
- Direct access to the remote assistance website
- REVALIDATOR: Our system is capable of managing credentials by the hour or day/s. After the indicated period, it is necessary to revalidate their permissions with the OMNITEC Revalidator in order for the card to continue to be operational. The device can be installed in a door or controlled passage by which, at the same time it revalidates the permissions, it grants access to the user, speeding up and securing the process and the security of the hotel to the utmost.
At OMNITEC we have small establishments in mind, offering them the advantages of the traditional key, plus the advantages of security, ease and peace of mind of the electronic lock with proximity card.
SIMPLEX functionality and efficiency:
- Does not require either PC or Access Management Software
- Cards are supplied which, simply by passing them near the desired locks, connect and link to them.
- Allows subsequent migration to SmartPass Software without having to change the locks