A renewed design for the consolidated Omnitec Electronic Lock Fit-In model. Renewing mechanical, magnetic band, chip or RFID locks is easy and fast with Fit-In. Maintaining the existing mechanics, Fit-In adapts to its installation and provides the ease and security of Mifare electronic locks.
The electronic lock that adapts
OMNITEC offers the ideal electronic lock for all those installations that want to incorporate, at minimum cost, a totally flexible, advanced, secure and effective access control technology.
With the incorporation of a new system of plates and levers, OMNITEC makes it possible to maintain existing mortise locks and enjoy all the functionalities of the GAUDI 2 electronic lock.
FIT-IN 2 complements the traditional key system, equipping it with proximity access control functions. It likewise allows updating of the obsolete and insecure magnetic band, chip or RFID systems by Mifare proximity technology.
- System of opening with MIFARE proximity 13.56 Mhz, managed by SmarPass System.
- Guaranteed operation in the most adverse climatological environments, thanks to its manufacture of stainless steel AISI 304 and its tropicalized electronics.
- With visual and acoustic indicators to facilitate their use by disabled persons, as well as for additional functionalities such as low batterywarnings to personnel, privacy indicator, etc.
- Electromechanical privacy function with exterior visual indicator to prevent entries of unauthorized persons
- Includes NON-volatile EPROM which even when batteries are changed, allows the conservation of the last 400 openings, with information of user, date and time.
- Equipped with real-time clock, which facilitates the management of any of the entries by personnel and guests.
- It has a hidden mechanical cylinder, for auditable emergency openings.
- Operates with 4 standard AA batteries with a duration of up to 20,000 openings.
- Configuration and auditing of the locks with wireless control unit, increasing the security of the electronic lock without cable access.